10.19.2006

Muslim Match Makers

So much of the news today is negative with repects to our relationship with the Muslim community. GT would like to extend an olive branch to our Muslim friends by offering, free of charge, The GT Express Muslim Match Maker Service. This week: Muslim Women seeking Muslim Men between the ages of 21 and 50. May we all find peace and understanding and may you find love.





GT Express Muslim Match Makers


PhotoUser IDAge

GT Express Ad







WarWidow43 27

Widowed black Muslim female seeking a stay at home man. I want a lover not a fighter. Non smoker and drinker/ Non Jihadist






Run4AllahGirl31

Come run with me in Basra. Must be physically fit and not like large crowded marketplaces. Can you keep up with me? Halalalalalala!







ReEntry4U38

First muslim woman in space seeks down to Earth Muslim man for long term relationship. I'm spontaneous, and can pack up and be in another country overnight. Must have pick-up truck or simalar vehicle.







IEDeanna22

Tired of head games. Looking for serious Muslim gentleman to become first, or even second wife. If you're looking for a virgin, strap a bomb to your belt and martyr yourself. Serious replies only.







DesertChef42

Mecca Chef is looking for a hungry Muslim man to share hot days and cold nights. Seeking a man who loves to dominate his Muslim queen. Sweep my heart away into your sandstorm of love! Extremist ok.






Islamababe25

I think my best feature is my eyes. I'm looking for a Dentist who specializes in total mouth reconstruction. Must enjoy shepparding and the nomadic life.



jump4jihad 36

I'd like a funny, kind hearted man that I can really fall for. I love the outdoors, I'm an expert plane spotter and enjoy long walks in the sand, or just lying around the tent, watching alJazeera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home