5.18.2008

Hillary Goes Obamacidal



EUGENE, Ore. (GTN)-Hillary has finally lost it. No, it's not the Democratic Primary, but her mind.

Sen. Hillary Clinton emerged from the crowd in which Sen. Barak Obama was giving a campaign speech in Oregon Saturday wielding a knife-a very large Butcher's knife-assuring Sen. Barak Obama that this race is far from over.

"The bitch has lost her freakin' mind," Obama said after the freakish incident.

Obama has built a solid lead in Democratic National Convention delegates over Clinton, and is working overtime to cast an image of inevitability to his campaign for the nomination. In recent days, he has spent more time focused on his differences with certain Republican nominee John McCain than sparring with Clinton, which may have prompted her bizarre behavior.

Obama, apparently unfazed said, "She went on and on about West Virginia. I couldn't understand her. Who the hell cares about West Virginia?"



Senator John Kerry, who was backstage after the fracas-and openly wept for his beloved Democratic Party said, "Hillary has been a fighter who has overcome adversity again and again with courage, grit, and determination...but she's nuttier than my wife."



After recovering from multiple tranquilizer darts fired into her neck by Obama's security detail, Hillary mumbled, "Is it over? Did I win the nomination? Did they count Florida? The last thing I remember, I was pinned down by sniper fire and.."

She was then redarted.

"She doesn't scare me. She is going to keep calling me the same names, making the same cheap shots, using the same fear tactics she's used for the last four months. I had crazier bitches tryin' to crash me when I was doin' blow," said Obama.

Obama then grabbed the dart gun from his security and quickly dosed himself. "Aah, that's wat's up," Obama said as he was whisked away.





I wish this was posted on Humor-Blogs.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home